How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline!
I know that got your attention!
Okay there were some really good points in the video let’s review quickly:
- Have an attitude of being open
- Engage in conversation
- Ask questions
- Be interested in them‚ not trying to get them interested
- Know what you are looking for
- Create curiosity
- Give them an irresistible offer!
- Have a way to capture their info
So we talked about offline and as we go along we can integrate the above points There are a lot of people that say just do blogging an advertising. There are others that say you have to go meet people.
Now there are all kinds of styles. I have reviewed hundreds of blogs‚ where I can’t even find the place to join it (not talking rss) I am talking like google connect or networked blogs. I have found Twitter accounts where they are supposed to be in business but they lock their tweets.
I have clicked on the Facebook link and the only thing you go to is a like page‚ with a company name‚ and an imposing picture that is neither attractive nor inviting. Maybe I am wrong‚ but I don’t want to like your page‚ until I have a chance to “like” you.
I want to get to know you‚ and what you are about. In my opinion those things above are“closed” signs. It’s saying you can like my page‚ but I am not going to let you in to see the real me‚ I won’t do business with someone I have to dig to find.
How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline! An Attitude Of Being Open
- When they visit your blog do they find a sales page or do they find inviting content?
- If they like it enough to stay is there a way for them to join your list and your blog?
How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline! Engage In Conversation
I had a great one last night with a gentleman‚ even though it was that he wanted to get me into his thing. He was at least trying to get to know me. “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
- Find something you both have in common
- Be more concerned about being interested not so much trying to be interesting
- First important to find out about them – maybe they aren’t even going to be a good candidate
- Build rapport
- Ask questions
How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline! Capture Their Info
- Everyone hates to be sold but they like to buy
- Both offline and online there needs to be a way to build more rapport
- Offline it May be going to get a coffee and of course exchanging your info
- Online it is when they start to get on your list
How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline! An Irresistible Offer
- This is where they begin to enter your funnel.
- Offline it is when you are in agreement that they want to know more
- Online the same thing‚ but they will probably receive it by e-mail
People buy you before buying your business. You must have an attractive Facebook or Twitter web page‚ and make sure your blog is also inviting‚ a place they want to return to‚and an offer via a capture page that grabs their info so that you can continue to communicate and build rapport. Make sure that they can join your blog either via RSS feed or by joining the blog.
How To Open Up And Build Your MLM Network Marketing Business Both Online And Offline! What It Truly Means To Be Open
First and foremost you are marketing yourself. People have to be able to connect with you in order to trust in what you’re offering. To be open for business means you need to market yourself as well as your product and service.
This means suitable advertising for your product and service and it also means networking with people to show them what you’re all about and not just pushing a product to them. Networking is about long term relationships and support. Networking is not about forcing sales.
You May network with people who never join your service or buy your product. Successful net workers do so well because they are helpful‚ open‚ and fun to be around.
These are people who would be social and helpful regardless if they were selling a product. It’s just in there DNA and if you have to force that out of yourself then you have already failed.
When it comes to social media or meeting new people it’s all about connecting with people. Making new friends and helping those people out if you can. If they want to know more about what you do or your products then that are great but that should not be your primary reason for meeting them.
How we treat each other shapes the world. If you are a good person‚ helpful‚ respectful‚a good leader then people will see that. As a result your reputation will grow and you will become more successful because you earned it. If you believe in yourself and people this will come together for you!