How To Build Your MLM Business Faster By Building With Leaders!
I prelude this with my video! It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front‚especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. Nelson Mandela I just got off the greatest call ever!
Well I thought it was because I was ready for it. Sometimes we just aren’t and the reason why is that we are not ready to be leaders. They went into a great explanation that I felt compelled to write about here: They used the analogy of the Duck versus the Eagle. Think about what a duck does‚ he quacks all day. Now although a duck has the ability to be a leader‚ most of the time he just quacks.
Attributes of a duck:
- Tends to be crushed by obstacles
- Complains about problems
- Stops and starts or quits all the time
- His why is not strong or it changes
- Tends to place importance on unimportant things
- Makes excuses
- Believes that circumstances outside of himself is the reason why he is not a success
Now on the other hand we have the Eagle‚ (leader) Now we have to be honest here‚ leaders are attracted to leaders so the first thing you must realize‚ is you must decide to change from being a duck to an eagle and become a leader.
Qualities of a leader:
- Realizes it is not the opportunity but who you are
- In order to attract leaders you must become a leader
- Has a burning desire to succeed
- Overcomes obstacles
- Has vision
- Sees the big pictures
- Doesn’t sweat the small stuff
- Is dedicated
- Has persistence and perseverance
- Is Mentally tough‚ is not folding because of no’s
- Inner strength
- Willing to do what it takes
- Sets an example to follow
- Has a unquenchable positive attitude
- Believes in himself and believes in and promotes others
- Game changers
- Always engaged in personal growth